Thrillist Nation Thrillist Nation Sign Up for Thrillist  
Plus MUSIC   |   SEX + DATING   |   SPORTS + FITNESS   |   CAREER + MONEY   |   CARS
Thrillist Nation
Click Here


Allied Listing
Thrillist wants to hand you the trip of a lifetime to Chicago: two round-trip plane tix, two nights at the stunning Chicago Mart Plaza, drinks & apps at Chicago-River-overlooking Cityscape, dinner for two at the famous Gibson's Steakhouse, another dinner for dos at sizzling-new Italasia, and two premium tickets to a White Sox game complete with buffet, open bar, and in-seat wait service, and we're not talking about the Giant Foam Finger guy. The only way to win's to enter at Thrillist.com
 
Thrillist Nation
Friday August 21, 2009

This or That: Miss Universe Edition

Nothing reveals a person's character better than a series of the near-impossible decisions. To wit, coming straight to you from the sun-soaked Bahamas are the innermost revelations of the 2009 Miss Universe contestants (pageant airing this Sunday, 9pm on NBC); your only tough decision is how many times to read this.

Thrillist - This or That: Miss Universe Edition
Cyprus
Dolphin or Baby Panda? Dolphin, I didn't get a chance to know the dolphins, but I've heard people say that they're so friendly and nice. And I saw on TV a program with dolphins, and I couldn't believe what they were doing, they were jumping in the air, all at the same time, symmetrical, just perfect. They had the ball on their nose, and I didn't see a panda do that.

Ninjas or Barack Obama? Barack Obama. I love him. I just love him. Even more than ninjas.

Jamaica
Beatles or Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson! For sure. He's the king of pop.
Thrillist: The Beatles invented pop, though.
Jamaica: Well, Michael Jackson made it more famous.

Love or Money? Can I say both?

Ninjas or Barack Obama? Ah, ninjas. They're fun and exciting. Barack Obama is an amazing person, but he won't be able to do tricks with a sword, and that's very entertaining.

Thailand
Math or science? Science, because I studied them. I love all that stuff, like molecules. I studied food science, actually. So we learn what kind of yeast to put in, and how much to make the bread rise properly. I think it's cool.

Good Macaulay Culkin or Bad Macaulay Culkin? I'll take the good one. I like good guys. I like honesty and no games. Do you like games?

Dominican Republic
Ninjas or Barack Obama? Barack Obama. I admire him, I really love him, he broke the rules, he broke a lot of things.

USA
4 feet tall or 7 feet tall? 4 feet, it'd be easier to find a man.

Schwarzenegger or Van Damme? Schwarzenegger, because he's a really awesome body builder and he's got a great body, and writes inspirational books, and I think he's a wonderful governor, and would make a terrific president.

Love or money? Money…no…love. I don't know. Love.

Wealth or Old Age? Old age, because money doesn't buy life.

Ninjas or Barack Obama? Ninjas. They're more fun.

Russia
Cats or Dogs? Cats, because of the catwalk (pointing to the swimsuit fashion show runway).

Math or science? I don't know what science is. (Thrillist explains) Oh, chemicals. I love chemicals.

Beatles or Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson, I'm sorry. Beatles. Four are better than one.

Police officer or firewoman? I'd say firewoman, because it's a very hot profession.

Supermodel or President of Any Country? I think it's the same thing. If you're a beautiful woman, the whole world bows down at your feet. So, I think it's the same thing.

Mimosa or Bloody Mary? I prefer Champagne, because it's a morning drink. But at night, I love vodka.

Love or money? Love. Money, I have money, I don't need it.

Check the ladies out on NBC this Sunday, but beforehand, put a face to the country name, and ogle the rest of the beauties at MissUniverse.com

Email Email Email
Share Facebook Digg Delicious StumbleUpon Buzz Twitter

 
  Click Here
 
Join


Previously Featured in Thrillist
 

 
GigLocator

Fresh into beta, GL's a free service built by a duo of depressingly-for-you young Brits (18 and 21) that'll...
Read More
 
Similarly Incredible Thrillist Finds
 
A Bathing Ape
Widely coveted but previously only available in...Read More
Mandle Company
Designed to satisfy the marginalized market of...Read More
LikeMe
Leveraging a broad user base to match you with...Read More


Help | About | Contact | Privacy | Editorial Policy | Ts + Cs | Advertise | Jobs | My Account | Unsubscribe | ©2009 Thrillist
 
Thrillist Editorial - Favorable reviews cannot be bought.

Be sure to add themove@thrillist.com to your address book or safe sender list so our emails get to your inbox.
Email not look right? Read this Thrillist online: http://www.thrillist.com/node/83949
Delivered by Thrillist.com 568 Broadway ste 605 New York NY 10012 212.966.2263

0 comments:

Blog Archive


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Mammy Cares All About! GoMammy Search Portal ! modified and converted to Blogger Beta by GoMammy Article.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.